Language level B2
The purpose of the training: to acquire a foreign language at the level of advanced language user.
The time required for acquisition of the language level: approximately 500 academic hours of study, of which 250 hours of classroom work and 250 hours of independent work.
The acquired communication skills.
Expression of opinions, discussing on various vital topics, exchanging information, conducting presentations on various vital topics, discussing work and leisure topics, communicating messages, presenting their workplace, describing working conditions, comparing businesses / institutions, writing e-mails, etc.
• Understands specialty articles, even outside his or her expertise, if it is possible to use the dictionary to confirm the correctness of terminology.
• Reads many texts quite freely, adapting the way and speed of reading depending on the text and the purpose of reading.
• Understands articles and reviews addressing contemporary issues where the authors express disparate attitudes and disagreements.
• Is able to analyze information and reasoning from different sources.
• Has the ability to provide a well-founded explanation in succession.
• Is able to make assumptions about causes, consequences and hypothetical situations.
• Is able to follow the core of lectures and reports etc. with complex reasoning and language.
• Understands most TV shows and other current programs, including documentaries and films, as well as most other films, live interviews, discussion programs, TV shows, etc., which use general language.